If you aren’t happy with the delivered concepts or with the process, you simply need to advise us of that fact during the development cycle. We will work even harder and refine things to make you 100% satisfied with the final result. Or else, if you opt to exercise your rights under the guarantee*, we will refund your money. It’s that simple.
However, there are a few exceptions. Although it is very unlikely that you will want to make use of our guarantee policy, you should understand those rare conditions under which we can’t provide a refund:
- If you inform us after 7 days from placing your order.
- If you have already shortlisted a design or proceeded to another round of development.
- If you have confirmed or approved the acceptance of a deliverable, we cannot provide a refund. Your approval represents an acceptance of the final project and serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- If you have failed to communicate with us for more than 2 days, any refunds will be at the discretion of Brand Banao management.
- If the corresponding business name, related to the project, gets changed or undergo other alterations, or the business gets closed, rendering a deliverable ill fitting, we cannot issue a refund.
- If you purchased a “Special Offer” that does not constitute one of our standard packages as advertised.
- Once you have taken FINAL delivery.
*Online payment processing fees of 3-5% that have been charged to us by the payment gateway will be deducted during refund. Guarantee not valid for ‘Agency Services’. Refund is not applicable to Basic Logo Design Plan.